“血染的风采”

(The Blood-Stained Spirit)

也许我不再回来
Perhaps I will never come back,

你是否理解? 你是否明白?
Do you understand?

也许我倒下, 将不再起来,
Perhaps I fall down and can never get up again,

你是否还要永久的期待?
Are you going to wait forever?

如果是这样, 你不要悲哀,
If that is the case, please don’t be sad,

共和国的旗帜上有我们血染的风采.
The Republic’s national flag has our blood-stained spirit

也许我的眼睛在不能睁开,
Perhaps I cannot open my eyes again,

你是否理解我沉默的情怀?
Do you understand my feelings?

也许我长眠在不能醒来,
Perhaps I sleep and cannot wake up anymore,

你是否相信我化做了山脉?
Do you believe that I have morphed into the mountain ranges?

如果是这样, 你不要悲哀,
If that is the case, please don’t be sad.

共和国的土壤里有我们付出的爱.
The soil of the Republic contains the love we gave.

如果是这样, 你不要悲哀,
If that is the case, please don’t be sad.

共和国的土壤里有我们付出的爱.
The soil of the Republic contains the love we gave.

micah@earthling.net
2004-04-05
http://www.evolvingtype.com/helen/archives/000471.html